Monday 27 February 2017

A New Blog/Website

Hey guys, such a long time and no write. I'm still alive and kicking. ;) I just wanted to let you guys know that I have started a new blog. As you can see this blog is an absolute mess and I haven't posted on it in ages. I would love if you guys could check my new one out. :) The link is below.

The Sweet Journey

Also I am going to be deleting this blog sometime in the near future. I didn't use blogger as I wanted a clean slate, a fresh new start. I want to thank everyone who has helped and encouraged me on this blogging journey. Your help and encouragement really means a lot. :) I loved my time and journey with you all, I hope to continue it on the new site.
I wish you guys all the best in the future.

p.s feel free to share my new website with anyone who you think might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, it really makes my day ♥♥